Experienced Property Representative
About the business and the role
First National Kingston is the region's fastest growing real estate business and as a result we are looking for enthusiastic, driven, sales professionals.
We offer fantastic conditions and provide a culture where you will be appreciated, treated fairly and rewarded generously for your hard work.
Being part of one of the nation's biggest real estate brands means your development potential is unlimited. You will have access to the country's top real estate trainers and learning resources. You will have the option to train and learn at international conventions as well as participate in world class sales workshops on an ongoing basis.
Job tasks and responsibilities
As a Property Representative at First National Kingston you will have all you need to dominate in residential sales in the region including;
- Uncapped earning potential
- 100% support from your office and colleagues
- A bonus system unlike any other in the state
- Access to a multitude of sales tools and resources
- A fair and transparent lead distribution system
- Being part of a positive business culture
Skills and experience
- Do you want to be the most successful sales person you can be?
- Do you imagine working in an environment with no internal politics and distractions where you can just list, sell and earn?
- Would you like to feel supported and considered a valued team member?
- Are you an experienced Property Representative with current REIT credentials?
- Do you have a reliable car, current driver's licence and excellent presentation?
Does this sound like you?
All you need to do is get in touch with us for a chat and we'll make it happen.
A change for the better is easier than you think.
Job benefits and perks
First National Kingston is located in central Kingston Tasmania with parking provided. The office is steps from Channel Court Shopping Centre where you can pick up your daily needs from Woolworths, Salamanca Fresh, BWS and much more.