Interested In A Career In Real Estate?
Join First National Real Estate, Australasia's most progressive real estate network with over 450 offices throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We are always on the look out for talented real estate agents, property managers, as well as enthusiastic individuals with a desire to learn and an unrivalled customer service ethic.
To express your interest, simply email your resume with a cover letter to our office.
Property Consultant - Sales
Join the network voted number one by industry experts for culture, brand and support, and voted No.1 for customer satisfaction by Canstar Blue. First National Real Estate's reputation for quality, integrity and leading edge marketing is without an Australian equal.
Our office is expanding and sales positions are now available. Your professional, enterprising approach, superior customer service skills and ability to liaise on all levels will ensure your success.
We are seeking qualified salespeople who have passion, enthusiasm, a willingness to learn and a proactive attitude to join our highly-motivated team. You must be a hardworking, organised and self-motivated individual who has their sights set on working in a stable, supportive and successful business with a long-term career.
What we can offer you:
- Australia's real estate 'Employer of Choice' – 2015
- 2016 Canstar Blue 'Most Satisfied Customers' award
- Professional, collaborative environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Generous Commission Splits
- Supportive & friendly team
- Exceptional marketing campaigns
- Evolving marketing materials
- Access to leading edge, high-tech systems & support
- Unlimited earning potential
The Ideal candidate must possess:
- Current Tasmanian Real Estate Qualifications
- A current driver's license
- Strong organisational skills
- Superior customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with attention to detail
- A proactive approach and can-do attitude
- Be efficient, precise and attentive
As a salesperson you will be responsible for:
- Gaining your own listings through business development and forging an excellent reputation as the go to sales agent in the area, supported by a strong brand and team.
- Actively marketing to your database
- Preparing and executing legal documents
- Being a valuable team member of an ideas-sharing agency
- Conducting the full sales process from start to finish
- Liaising with Vendors and Purchasers
- Conducting open inspections, this will include weekends
- Building and maintaining a quality database
If being part of a dynamic, fast paced business, a strong, competitive team and a people focused culture appeals to you and you are ready to hit the ground running, then we would love to hear from you.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
Please email your Resume and a Cover Letter to Sales@fnkingston.com.au
Experienced Property Manager
First National Kingston is looking to expand our Property Management department. We are seeking a motivated, team player who is committed to building a successful career in real estate in a role where a strong customer service focus is absolutely essential. Working alongside a highly-motivated sales team with the opportunity to oversee the expansion of the current portfolio in an environment that prides itself on premium service standards.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own portfolio
- Liaising with both Landlords and Tenants
- Conducting inspections
- Performing incoming & outgoing inspections
- Marketing rental properties
- Overseeing rental payments and arrears
- Managing repairs and maintenance
- Processing of applications
- Preparing Lease agreements
- Handling complaints
- Preparation of submissions to the Rental Deposit Authority
- Trust Accounting
- General administrative duties
You will need:
- Current manual drivers licence
- Strong computer skills
- Negotiation skills
- Solid communication skills
- Desire and capacity to build solid client relationships
- Ability to work effectively unsupervised and as part of a team
- Professional presentation
- Current qualifications with the Real Estate Institute of Tasmania
In return we offer you:
- A competitive salary, plus the opportunity to earn more
- A friendly, ethical and professional working culture
- Supportive management and continued training
All applications will be treated confidentially.
To apply for this role email email@example.com providing your resume and cover letter.